Monday, June 8, 2009

Mysterious Physique Part 3 is now available


For those out there who have been following my Mysterious Physique series, I'm proud to announce that Part 3 is now available online at Amazon and can be downloaded to your Kindle Ereader for just 80 cents.

In this part, Caiden has finally given up on finding Jacob. He walks into a pub to have a drink and ends up meeting Danny instead. Danny is a mysterious, lean, horny, grease monkey of a man.

Danny goes home with Caiden for a night of hot passionate sex. But when Caiden falls asleep in the early morning, it's what Danny does that might surprise you.

This is the first part of the series featuring heterosexual intercourse, so there's a little something for everyone. I hope you enjoy, and please let me know what you think.

Part 4 of the series won't be out for a few more months. I hope you can stand the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment