Sunday, December 20, 2009

Horny Holidays


Holidays are lonely for me here in New Orleans. Most of my true friends have moved or passed on. Sure, I could fill this big house with shirtless boys wearing nothing but elf hats and pointy shoes if I wanted. Wouldn't that be fun?! But I'd really like something more for Christmas. I'd love to go to bed naked with someone and feel the warmth of their body next to mine under the sheets. I'd make love to them all night, just kissing and necking and stroking. Nothing beats the feel of a throbbing cock pressed against your buttocks while you are spooning in bed with someone and falling asleep. I'd wake to his hand wrapped around my limp cock, slowly waking it up too. We'd kiss and neck again, the smell of each other still lingering on our breaths from the night before. The scratch of our morning five o'clock shadow tickles. The smell of a sweaty pit and our sticky skin mingles together as he crawls on top of me to make love again as the sun comes up. I don't remember the last time I had morning sex. I miss it. Heck, I miss sex in general. Real sex, that is. So, I hope all of my readers and fans out there get what they want for Christmas. My gift to you? Next year I'll be releasing Some Strange Eden in paperback for you. I'll also be working on part 4 of Mysterious Physique. And maybe there will be something new in the works! Maybe. I may miss real sex but that doesn't mean I've forgotten how to write about it! I can still fantasize, and I love sharing my fantasies with you. Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. your christmas wish sounds too good to be true but we should all keep wishing. best to you this christmas

    thumper1dude

    ReplyDelete