Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!






Happy Independence Day!

It's hot outside here in New Orleans in the depths of summer - from the heat and from all the hot guys roaming about!

Just the other day, I was out watering the lawn and two young shirtless college guys came walking by.  I couldn't resist having a look.  They stopped and asked if they could have a drink from the hose.  I was happy to oblige. The cooled off by squirting each other with the water after they'd had a drink.

And minutes later they were both squirting me with their hoses on the back porch! Yep, both of them were happy to join me on the lanai for a cold drink. When I offered to suck both of them off, they were happy to pay me back for their kindness.

So, in the heat of summer, be kind to each other out there. And today remember those who have fought for our freedoms.

And if you are looking for a hot and steamy story about a hot and steamy marine, check out The Blue Ticket.  It's a bit of a paranormal S&M, old Southern novella about a good old boy coming home for the summer and running into his ex-marine high school buddy whose hotter than a whore in church on Sunday.

I fully admit it'll get your juices going and your own hose flowing, so click on the pic above and have a look, will ya?

Yours,
GG

No comments:

Post a Comment