Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Makin' Love

I made love last Saturday at 10am in the morning. It's the first time I've had sex in the AM since I don't know when. I call it love, because although sex was involved, it was the kind of sex that's slow and enjoyable rather than just being a quickie. It was not with someone I actually love. I know very little about this person.

It started with a long session of kissing at the door, then we moved to the bedroom and kissed some more. We undressed slowly, our bodies pressed against each other. We ignored the rock hard bulges pressing between us and concentrated instead on each other's lips, necks, and ears. We looked into each other's eyes, savoring the moment.  It felt good.

I slid down his body and took his cock into my mouth, then we traded so he could suck me.  He was a much better cock sucker than I am. Sure, I made him moan and whisper, but he could have been faking it.  But he made me want to hold my breath and scrunch my eyes shut.  He kissed the inside of my thighs and engulfed my entire cock deep into his mouth.  God, I yearn for that again.

He wanted to fuck me, but instead asked if he could tease me with his cock.  I wanted him to fuck me, and knew that he would but I didn't want to just say it.  With my legs in the air, he teased my hold with the head of his cock.  Soon, I turned over onto my stomach so he could slide his cock along my crack.  He lubed it up for ease.  And eventually, without asking, he slid into me.  I let him.  Like I said, I had wanted him to all along.  He fucked me with nice long and slow strokes while whispering in my ear.  It was wonderful.  It was the way love making should be.  Sure, I like it fast and quick sometimes, but I usually end up with that more often than I do the slow enjoyable sessions. 

I dressed and left and it was just 11am.  A whole hour of sex!  That never happens.  I'm lucky usually to get 15 minutes. And I left completely and totally satisfied, looking upon the sunny day with anticipation of what else my Saturday could possibly bring.

That's how you make love.

No comments:

Post a Comment