Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Man Hunt Hot Mess

I've recently become obsessed with a site called Man Hunt.  Have you heard of it or been there?  Lots of hotness and lots of hot mess.  I can't resist sharing some of the latter with you because I think it's absolutely hilarious.

So, here's a Man Hunt Hot Mess for you.

First, let's give the poor guy some credit and point out the good things about him.  He's somewhat attractive.  His face is okay, but he does have a smoking hot bod, but based on his pose he already knows that.  Nice guns too!  Now for the bad...

I hate the "smell my pit" pose!

And pal, could we have maybe cleaned the toothpaste spittle off the mirror first before taking erotic pics of ourselves?  Just a thought.

I probably would have also cropped the bottom of the pic so that viewers don't see that nasty yellow sponge laying on your vanity there.

I'm not going to mention the dirty towel hanging in the back ground.  Oh, too late.  I just did.  But I'm saving the best for last...

You guessed it!  Nice balancing act with your camera on top of the 1960s Glade air freshener that has obviously expired.  Do they even make those things anymore?

Poor guy.  He's hotness.  But his pic is a hot mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment